Careers at Vince Graye Roofing
Vince Graye Roofing is currently hiring for multiple positions!
We are looking for highly motivated people who are skilled in slate roofing, tile roofing, copper work, or willing to learn. Must have drivers license and reliable transportation to and from work. Must be able to pass a back ground check. We are looking for all levels of experience. You could be a Day 1 apprentice – Experienced slate and tile foreman.
Here are a few reasons why our employees enjoy working for Vince Graye Roofing:
- We are small family owned and operated.
- Local work.
- Work year round
- Great client base
- We are members of local 2 union
- 100% company paid family medical through the union (great coverage)
- 100% company paid family dental and vision through the union
- 100% company paid vision through the union.
- 100% company paid retirement through the union
- We pay above the union scale.
- We have performance-based bonuses
- We have 1 week paid off between Christmas and new year
- We give a Christmas bonus
- We are hiring current union members and people who are not yet part of the union.
- If someone is not a union member and has experience, we can get them in at their current skill level. A lot of times people think that if they are not a union member and have been doing slate and tile for a long time, they must go through the apprentice program. That is not the case. We can hire them on at any level based on our own evaluation.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying for a position with Vince Graye Roofing:
Here’s what our current employees are saying about working at Vince Graye Roofing:
“Vince Graye roofing is a company that supports and cares about its employees while also challenging them to grow within the company.”
“This is a family friendly company, and an engaged workplace where the employees are invested in the outcome of their work.”
“The customers that we work for appreciate our craftsmanship. We get to work on the most beautiful homes in St. Louis, and we get to work for great people.”
“Everyone that works here are highly talented experienced roofers that have been with the company for many years.”