Wind, rain, hail, tree limbs and other forces can take a toll on your roof without you knowing it.
Protect your home and ensure your roof is weatherproof with the Graye Maintenance Plan.
Our courteous and experienced craftsmen will visit your home, inspect your roofing system and provide you piece of mind. Our Graye Maintenance Plan includes:
- Hand-cleaning and up-close inspection of your gutter system (does not include removal of any gutter screens if present).
- Inspecting your entire roof including dormers, vents, skylights, pipes and chimneys.
- Replacement of up to five (5) standard tiles/slate (specialty tile and trim not included).
- Removal of leaves and other light debris deposits left by Mother Nature on your roof.
- A follow-up report detailing wear or damage which may need to be addressed.
Maximize the lifespan of your slate or tile roof and ensure its esthetic beauty for years to come. Take advantage of the Graye Maintenance Plan today!
Request Your Maintenance Visit Today!
The best times to have your roof cleaned and inspected are in late fall after leaves have fallen, and in late spring after seeds have fallen. Request a visit and one of our team members will contact you to schedule a convenient time for your appointment.